Pink Pataya Overnight Protein Oats! 💕
L💗VE day is just around the corner! I’ve been busy whipping up some fun, healthy Vday treats because – A. I love pink + B. I’m holiday obsessed 😝.
• 1/4 cup organic oats
• 1 tbsp chia
• 1/2 cup almond milk
• 1/2 scoop vegan Vanilla Protein
• 1 tbsp maple syrup
• 1/2-3/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 1 tsp Pink Pitaya powder [I used @suncorefoods – got on @amazon]
• drizzle of maple syrup
• strawberries + bananas, sliced
• gluten free granola *optional
- In a small mason jar, mix the oats, chia, almond milk, protein powder, maple syrup.
- In a small bowl mix the Greek yogurt, Pitaya powder + a little maple syrup to taste.
- Top the yogurt mixture on top of the oats, adding in an optional layer of strawberries.
- Let sit overnight, top with banana, strawberries + some gluten free granola for some crunch! xo