You guys – this recipe! 🤘🏼⚡️ I took my most popular OG cashew cookie dough protein bar recipe, + made em’ into mini chocolate protein cups…SO GOOD! Enjoy! xo
*1 + 1/4 cups oat flour
*1/4 cup almond flour
*1/2 cup Vanilla Protein powder [I used @biosteelsports plant protein]
*1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
*1/3 cup pure maple syrup
*1/2 cup cashew butter
*1/4 cup unsweetened cashew milk
*1 tsp vanilla
*1/2 cup + a few tbsps @enjoylifefoods mini chocolate chips
*1 tbsp coconut oil
- Line a muffin pan with 9 large liners or 12ish mini liners [I did minis]
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
- Once chocolate is melted, add half of the chocolate mixture to the bottom of each cup.
- Place the pan in the freezer for a few minutes to harden the chocolate.
- In the meantime make the cookie dough filling – Mix oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, salt in a large bowl. Add in the maple syrup, cashew butter, cashew milk + vanilla + a few tbsps of mini chocolate chips, place about a tsp or more of the mixture in each cup on top of the frozen chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer for a few minutes then spoon the remaining chocolate, covering the filling. Top with Himalayan sea salt.
- Freeze for 20-30 minutes until chocolate is solid. Once the cups are firm, you can store them in the fridge or freezer + DEVOUR! xo