You guys – these donuts are EVERYTHING. I promised you lots of pumpkin love this Fall + these babies will not disappoint. Protein packed, gluten, dairy, refined sugar free, and SO damn easy.
1/4 cup @bobsredmill 1:1 gf flour or oat flour
1 scoop Protein Powder, vanilla
2 egg whites
1/2 cup pure canned pumpkin
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp baking powder
1-2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 tbsp cashew butter melted
1/4 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate, melted Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 6-donut pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix all donut ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Spoon or pipe the donut batter into the donut pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow donuts to cool slightly before removing from the pan.
- Drizzle cashew butter, melted chocolate, sprinkle on the chopped pecans + DEVOUR 🙌🏻🧡