This warm, delish, gooey goodness is grain + gluten free, refined sugar free + dairy free! You can use any nut butter of your choice – was feelin’ the PB choc vibe! Enjoy! xo
•1 cup almond flour
•2 tbsp coconut flour
•1/4 cup coconut sugar
•1/4 cup pure maple syrup
•1 free range egg (or flax/vegan egg)
•1/2 cup natural peanut butter, almond butter or any nut butter of your choice
•1/4 cup almond milk
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•1/4 tsp baking powder
•Himalayan sea salt
•1/4-1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips or mega chunks
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, sprinkle of sea salt + mix well.
- In a seperate small bowl, combine the egg, nut butter, vanilla extract, maple syrup, coconut sugar, almond milk + mix well. Add wet to the dry mixture, mix very well, until fully combined. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Transfer your cookie batter into the lined pan + spread out using a rubber spatula. Sprinkle a few more chocolate chips on top. Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Allow cookie bars to cool in the pan for at least 20 minutes. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Transfer to a cooling rack + devour! xo