Are we ready for dis?! Think Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – but better, IMO! These healthi-fied PB cups are to die for + are vegan, dairy free, gluten free + refined sugar free! Enjoy! #themichellemethod
[makes 9 large or 18 mini cups]
•1/2 cup creamy natural peanut butter
•2-4 tbsp pure maple syrup
•1 scoop @botanicahealth protein or any vanilla vegan protein
•1 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
•1 tbsp coconut oil
•Himalayan sea salt
1. Line a muffin pan with 9 liners or 18 mini.
2. Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a medium saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently.
3. Once chocolate is melted, add half of the chocolate mixture to the bottom of each cup. Use the spoon to spread the chocolate all the way up sides of each liner.
4. Place the pan in the freezer for a few minutes to harden the chocolate.
5. In the meantime make the peanut butter cup filling: Add peanut butter, maple syrup and protein powder to a medium bowl and mix until smooth, [add a teeny more maple syrup if needed] place about a tablespoon or more of the mixture in each cup on top of the frozen chocolate.
6. Place back in the freezer for a few minutes then spoon the remaining chocolate, covering the peanut butter filling. Top with Himalayan sea salt.
7. Freeze for 20-30 minutes until chocolate is solid. Once the cups are firm, you can store them in the fridge or freezer + enjoy! xo