CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BROWNIES | gluten + refined sugar free! These brownies are seriously tha BOMB! They taste like a mix of dark chocolate pudding + molten chocolate cake 🤤 The best part is, they’re filled with nutritious ingredients including zucchini, fiber-rich flax seed + protein packed collagen! You can take out the collagen if you don’t have it on hand…it was also TODDLER approved! This recipe was inspired by @beachsidekitchen with a few mods!
3 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp almond milk
1/2 cup almond or cashew butter
1 1/4 cup shredded zucchini, squeeze out moisture
2 tbsp @justbasicswellness marine collagen
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup + 2 tbs cocoa powder
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
1/3 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate
3 tbsp @enjoylifefoods chocolate
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Heat oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil spray.
2. Whisk together flax + almond milk.
3. Add almond or cashew butter, zucchini, egg, collagen, coconut oil, vanilla, maple syrup + coconut sugar. Mix until well combined.
4. Add dry ingredients + fold together. Then add chocolate chips.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick comes out with wet crumbs. Let cool completely.
6. Meanwhile, melt chocolate + coconut oil, drizzle all over cooled brownies. Slice, serve + DEVOUR!