SO many requests for this bad boy! The dessert is the bomb you guys. Refined sugar, gluten + guilt free – YES PLEASE! I’ve been making this berry crisp for years now – dinner parties, special occasions, holidays + it never gets old. I typically pair it with a cashew or plant based vanilla ice cream, enjoy! xo
– 4 cups organic frozen berries (raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, blueberry)
– 1/4 cup spelt or oat flour
– 1/2 cup coconut sugar
– 1+3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats, or regular
– 1/4 cup almond flour
– 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1/3 cup chopped pecans
– 2 tsp cinnamon
– 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl stir in the frozen berries, 1/4 cup coconut sugar, spelt or oat flour + coat the berries. Pour into the baking dish.
3. In a large bowl stir the oats, almond flour, 1/4 coconut sugar, pecans, cinnamon + Himalayan sea salt. Pour in the melted coconut oil + stir until mixture is coated.
4. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy! xo