…are we ready for dis new no-bake, protein bar delicious-ness?! After a vote by you all, PB took the cake! BUT, good news for my almond lovers – you can sub out the PB + chopped peanut topping for almond butter + chopped almonds! Best of both worlds. Enjoy! xo
- 1/2 cup oat flour (you can make it by just blending oats in the blender)
- 1/2 cup @botanicahealth Perfect Protein Vanilla or Chocolate (or plant based protein)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2-3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- Himalayan sea salt
- 1/4 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Chopped peanuts
1. In a large bowl mix the oat flour, protein powder + cocoa powder.
2. Add in the peanut butter, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla + pinch of sea salt.
3. Mix until combined + dough forms.
4. Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper, press down the dough with a spatula into the dish.
5. Melt down the chocolate chips + coconut oil on low heat. Drizzle the chocolate on top of the bars, sprinkle chopped peanuts + sea salt.
6. Cover + place in the freezer for 20 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer + enjoy!