These are babies legit! I changed a few things up for this recipe and they are delish! Some weekdays I double the batch to have enough for the next day – easy breakfast for when you’re on the go. Enjoy!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder (I use @botanicahealth)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup egg whites
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Heat up a large frying pan on medium with coconut oil spray
2. Place all ingredients in the blender.
3. Make sure the pan is heated and pour your pancake mix, cook one side until you see bubbles forming at the top (about 2 min or so) then flip until cooked throughout.
4. Top with pure maple syrup + berries.