YOU GUYS…these are unreal with the perfect amount of salty + sweet. Thought it was about time to whip up a new protein bar recipe, so here you have it! Enjoy!
*1 + 1/4 cups oats flour
*1/4 cup almond flour
*1/2 cup @botanicahealth Vanilla Perfect Protein (or a vanilla plant based protein, whey won’t work)
*1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
*1/4 tsp baking soda
*1/3 cup pure maple syrup
*1/2 cup cashew butter
*1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
*1 tsp vanilla
*1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
*1 tbsp coconut oil
*1 tbsp cashew butter
1. Line an 8×8 inch square baking dish with parchment paper.
2. Mix oat flour, almond flour, protein powder, salt + baking soda in a large bowl.
3. Add in the maple syrup, cashew butter, almond milk + vanilla. Stir until you have a large ball.
4. Using slightly wet hands or a baking spatula + press the dough evenly into the baking dish.
5. Make chocolate coating by placing chocolate chips, coconut oil + cashew butter in small saucepan on low + stir until melted. 6. Pour the chocolate over bars + use a spatula to spread evenly. Top with a sprinkle of Himalayan sea salt.
7. Freeze for 1-2 hours before slicing into 9 bars or 12 mini. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Enjoy! xo