ALMOND FLOUR OAT MUFFINS ♥️
These are the tastiest muffins EVER, I made these lots back in the day + they never get old. You can also jazz a few up with blueberries or dairy free chocolate chips. Enjoy! xo
* 1 cup oat flour
* 1 cup packed super fine blanched almond flour
* 1/4 tsp Himalayan sea salt
* 3/4 tsp baking soda
* 2 free range eggs, beaten
* 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
* 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
* 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 9 muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup oat flour, almond flour, salt + baking soda.
3. In a separate large bowl, mix together the eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, almond milk, coconut oil + apple cider vinegar until smooth and well combined. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients + stir until combined.
4. Divide batter evenly between 9 muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 18-23 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
5. Cool for 10 minutes then remove muffins from pan + place on wire rack to cool completely.
*you can add 1/2 cup of blueberries, dairy free chocolate chips or any fixin’s of your choice!