I have made these Easter treats for a few years now…always a hit! Au naturale, gluten, dairy & refined sugar free! Enjoy! xo
• 1+ 1/2 cups natural or crunchy peanut butter
• 2 tbsp coconut flour
• 3 tbsp maple syrup
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips, 1/2 to 3/4 cup
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• Himalayan sea salt
• sprinkles, optional
1. In a bowl mix peanut butter, coconut flour, maple syrup, vanilla & a sprinkle of sea salt.
2. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and form the mixture into 12 eggs.
3. Let sit in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
4. Melt down the chocolate & coconut oil on low, dip the eggs into the chocolate and cover, top with sprinkles.
5. Place in the fridge to let chocolate harden, and store in the fridge or freezer.