. . . this recipe is SO easy & SO good! Perfect for a plant based dinner, alternatively you could add in some shredded chicken or other protein. Enjoy! xo
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Homemade guacamole, or organic store bought
- Fresh cilantro
- Fresh jalapeños sliced & seeded
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Using a fork, poke multiple holes into sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
3. Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Top with guacamole, black beans, tomatoes, jalapeño, fresh cilantro, salt & pepper to taste!