My go-to, especially in the spring/summer. When I lived in Nashville I prob ate this at the Tavern on a weekly basis, (actually LOL) so decided it was time to re-create this at home! I top mine with free range grilled chicken, shrimp or salmon.🌱
•1 large bunch of kale, de-stemmed, washed & chopped
•1/2 cup currants
•3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
•1/4 cup olive oil
•1 tbsp natural maple syrup
•1/2 organic grated Parmesan (can sub for vegan parm)
•1/3 cup slivered toasted almonds
• Pink Himalayan salt to taste
1. Pulse the kale in the food processor until finely chopped and place into a medium bowl.
2. Add in currants, lemon juice and maple syrup.
3. Stir in Parmesan, olive oil and evenly coat the kale.
4. Add in the almonds, salt to taste, toss and let sit in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving. Enjoy! xo