Mini egg mania is here + Easter is right around the corner! These are a healthified, gluten free version of egg/bird nests – these would not be complete without mini eggs so here you have it 😋 I make these every year for Easter – SO good you guys, enjoy! xo 💗
• 2.5 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
• 4 egg whites
• 2 tbsp organic honey
• @justins Chocolate Hazelnut spread [or melted chocolate]
• mini eggs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a muffin tin with coconut oil.
3. Whisk egg whites + honey until frothy.
4. Add shredded coconut + stir until entirely coated with egg white mixture.
5. Place into muffin tins + press down the centres.
6. Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes, until golden brown.
7. Remove macaroons from oven + cool completely.
8. Once cooled, scoop in a heaping tablespoon of the chocolate mixture, top with mini eggs + devour! xo