These are made with simple ingredients providing you with healthy protein, carbs and fat to keep you going in btw meals! I have fallen in love with the new @botanicahealth plant based protein. It’s not chalky at all so it’s amazing to bake with, especially no bake treats. I’ve also been loving it in my smoothies. Enjoy! Xo
1 cup pitted dates, soaked in warm water for 5-10 minutes
1 cup natural peanut butter
1 + 1/2 tbsp pure organic maple syrup
1 tbsp chia seeds
2 scoops @botanicahealth vanilla protein
Pinch Himalayan salt
1. Drain the dates and add to the food processor.
2. Add in the peanut butter and maple syrup and blend them all together.
3. Add in the chia and protein powder, salt and blend again.
4. Roll into bite sized balls, it’s easier to roll with slightly damp hands.
5. Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes and enjoy! Store in an airtight container in the fridge.