FLOURLESS PB COOKIES 🥜
. . . these babies are made with only 4 main ingredients! I added dairy free chocolate chips to a few for some variety. This is adapted from Detoxinista . . . my batch made 15 cookies but you can always make them a little smaller to make 20. Enjoy! xo
1 cup natural unsalted peanut butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
Himalayan sea salt
* enjoylifefoods choc chips optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, coconut sugar, egg, and baking soda. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Drop the cookie dough by the tablespoon onto the lined baking sheet, then use a fork to flatten them in a criss-cross shape. Once all of the cookies have been flattened, bake them until lightly golden, about 10 to 12 minutes, I did 10.
4. Let the cookies completely cool on the pan for 10-15 minutes.
5. These cookies can be served at room temperature for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months in an airtight container.
(approx per cookie – batch of 15)
Fat: 8.9 g
Carbs: 10.2 g
Protein: 5.2 g