CHOCOLATE-Y CHIA PUDDING!
~ gluten, refined sugar & dairy FREE.
This delicious cup of chocolate-y magic is a great Valentine’s Day treat or a healthy alternative to satisfy that sweet tooth! The best part is that it’s made in one bowl, minimal ingredients & no bake! Enjoy! xo
• 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
• 2 cups of Coconut Milk (can sub for almond milk but won’t be as creamy)
• 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
• 1/4 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch of Himalayan sea salt
• Unsweetened Shredded Coconut & Blueberries for topping *optional
1. Add the chia seeds and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in the coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, Himalayan sea salt and whisk until combined.
3. Cover and refrigerate the chia pudding mixture for 30 minutes up to 3 hours.
4. Halfway through give it a stir.
5. When the pudding has set top each portion with shredded coconut, blueberries or some dark chocolate shavings & strawberries instead!