SUNDAY din din made easy! Love making these on the wknd. Super easy, healthy & always leftovers for the next few days!
1/2 cup gluten free breadcrumbs or oats
1/4 cup cooking onion, diced
1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt
1/4 tsp pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 cup parsley
1 pound ground turkey breast @trulocal www.trulocal.ca
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Sauté the onions on low in a little avocado or coconut oil until translucent.
2. Add all ingredients including the cooked onion, except for turkey & ketchup, to a large bowl and mix well.
3. Add the ground turkey to the bowl and fold in the other ingredients until mixed well but don’t over-mix the meat.
4. Spray muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray.
5. Press mixture into each muffin tin with the back of a spoon.
6. Top each meatloaf muffin with a teaspoon of ketchup.
7. Bake uncovered for about 20-25 minutes.