. . . more healthy Christmas treats . . . PB DATE SNICKERS!
. . . these are so easy, so healthy with the perfect mix of salty & sweet!!! Enjoy! xo
- 10 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter (I used @eatfatso)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped/crushed peanuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chunks or chocolate chips (I used @enjoylifefoods)
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Himalayan sea salt
1. Mix the peanut butter and maple syrup
2. Cut a slit in each date to remove the pit, then fill each with peanut butter/maple syrup. Set aside.
3. Place the dark chocolate and the coconut oil in a small saucepan on low, stirring until melted OR microwave safe bowl and melt in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring between each. It shouldn’t take longer than 1-2 minutes total.
4. Using a fork the carry, dip each date into melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the date until completely covered.
5. Place chocolate covered date on a platter lined with parchment. Sprinkle crushed peanuts and Himalayan salt on top of each date.
6. Place the dates in the fridge to allow the chocolate to set! xo