I was craving a warm, hearty salad so whipped this bad boy up! (I was inspired by @seednsaltcanada bc I practically live there) It’s full of roasted veggies & lots of goodness.
I served mine with free range roasted chicken. This recipe is enough for 1-2 servings so just double it up if you’re making more. Enjoy!
~ FOR THE SALAD
- – 2 cups organic spring mix
- – 1 tbsp olive oil
- – 1 cup Brussels sprouts, washed & trimmed
- – 1 cup sweet potato, peeled & cubed
- – 1/2 cup Farro, cooked
- – 1/4 cup candied or roasted pecans
- – organic goat cheese
- – organic dried cranberries
~ FOR THE DRESSING
- – 1/4 cup tahini
- – 2 tbsp maple syrup
- – 1 tbsp lemon juice
- – 4-6 tbsp warm water
- – salt & pepper & garlic powder to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Toss the Brussels and sweet potatoes in olive oil, salt & pepper, garlic powder. Roast for 25-30 min, turning halfway through.
3. To make the dressing add the tahini, maple syrup, lemon juice, water, salt & pepper, garlic powder and blend or whisk until it gets to a good dressing consistency, not too think. Add more water if needed.
4. Arrange the spring mix in a bowl, top with the roasted Brussels & sweet potatoes, Farro, goat cheese, pecans, cranberries, toss & enjoy!!!!