- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 4 tbsp creamy natural almond butter
- 1/3 cup organic honey
- 1/3 cup organic brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 + 1/2 cup Gluten Free oat flour (I make my own by blending oats in my @vitamix )
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (squeeze out excess moisture in a paper towel)
- 1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
- coconut oil spray or muffin wrappers
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix mashed banana, almond butter, honey, brown sugar, vanilla, and eggs using a hand mixer or mash and whisk really well.
3. Mix dry ingredients together, add to wet mixture and blend with hand mixer or whisk while scraping the sides of the mixing bowl until mixed together. Do not overmix.
4. Stir in chocolate chips & shredded zucchini.
5. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin wrappers. Spoon batter into 12 prepared muffin tins. Option to top with more chocolate chips.
6. Bake for 15 minutes until muffins are cooked through. Don’t over bake or they will be too dry. Enjoy! xo