- 2 cups gluten free oat flour (regular oat flour an option)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup mashed, ripe banana
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Oil spray loaf pan or grease with coconut oil and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl whisk all liquid ingredients & pour wet into dry and stir well. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Pour into the loaf pan and sprinkle some extra chocolate chips and walnuts on the top.
5. Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes. If it still seems undercooked try for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Let cool completely, then cover. You can leave covered on the counter or in the fridge.