- 1 1/2 cups black beans, drained & rinsed
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup gluten free quick oats, option regular oats
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup @enjoylifefoods chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in food processor & blend until smooth. Option to also use a blender.
3. Stir in chocolate chips & pour into a greased 8×8 pan, I use coconut oil or avocado oil spray. Option to sprinkle extra chocolate chips over the top.
4. Cook for 15-18 minutes & let cool at least 10 minutes. You can also place in the fridge to firm them up. ENJOY!