- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats or oat flour
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 free range egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- If using rolled oats, put in a blender or food processor and blend about one minute, or until ground to a flour consistency.
- Combine oat flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine egg, milk and vanilla in a small bowl.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry mixture, mix until moist. Let the mix rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a nonstick large skillet or gridle over medium heat.
- When hot, pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on surface of pancake. Turn over and cook until lightly browned.