- 1 cup gluten free quick oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large egg white
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup creamy natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl mix together the oats, oat flour, baking powder & salt. In a separate bowl whisk the egg white and vanilla extract, stir in the almond butter and maple syrup. Add in the chocolate chips and chill the dough for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and line your baking sheet with parchment.
- Drop the cookie dough into 12 scoops onto the baking sheet, flatten down with a fork and bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes to let them set.